Is your AC unit not working as it should? You might need to replace it. Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating offers AC replacement units in Phoenix, AZ. We can help you find the right unit for your home or business. Call us today to schedule a consultation.
Signs you should opt for an AC replacement unit in Phoenix, AZ:
Most air conditioners have a lifespan of about 10-15 years. If your unit is around this age or older, it might be time to start thinking about replacing it. Here are some other signs that you should consider an AC replacement unit:
1. Your energy bills are going up – If your energy bills are steadily increasing, even though you’re not using your AC unit more than usual, it could be a sign that your unit is no longer operating as efficiently as it once did. A replacement unit will likely be more energy-efficient, which could help lower your energy bills.
2. Your home isn’t cooling down – If your home isn’t cooling down like it used to, or if some rooms are cooler than others, it could be a sign that your AC unit isn’t working properly. A replacement unit can help ensure that your home is evenly and sufficiently cooled.
3. You hear strange noises coming from the AC unit – If you hear strange noises coming from your AC unit, such as banging, grinding, or squealing, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the unit. These noises could indicate that there is damage to the compressor or other parts of the unit, and a replacement might be necessary.
4. The AC unit is leaking – If your AC unit is leaking water, it’s a sign that something is wrong. In some cases, a leak can be fixed, but in other cases, a replacement might be necessary.
5. You’ve already had repairs done – If you’ve already had to have repairs done on your AC unit, it might be time to start thinking about replacing it. In some cases, it can be more cost-effective to replace an older unit that requires frequent repairs than to keep paying for repairs.
If you’re considering an AC replacement unit in Phoenix, AZ, call Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating at 623-566-0005. We can help you find the right unit for your home or business and schedule an installation date. Don’t suffer through another hot summer without a working air conditioner – call us today!