Morehart Air-Conditioning and Heating – A name you Can Trust for Water Heater Installation in Phoenix
Are you planning to install a new water heater in your home in Phoenix? Has your water heater become too old and need immediate replacement? If you are answering in affirmative to the above mentioned questions, you have come to the right place. We are Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating offering all kinds of heating and cooling services for your home and commercial areas in Phoenix and nearby areas. Along with all kinds of heating and cooling jobs, we excel in water heater installation Phoenix. Our professionals have installed water heaters from various companies in different homes. We install water heaters with tanks as well as tankless water heaters – as per the need and request of the customer.
Different kinds of water heaters used in homes
Before getting into the installation, it is important to know about the different kinds of water heaters which can be installed in homes.
- Tankless water heaters – With such a water heater you will get hot water on demand. Moreover, these heaters are energy efficient. Risks of water damage are diminished with this system and it is also space-saving. Hot water can be supplied to washing machine, bathroom, basin and tub.
- Electric water heaters – This heater is a popular choice with people who don’t have a gas line in their home. These heaters need compact space for installation. The longevity of these heaters is more and they need less repairs when compared to other heaters. There is no tension of gas leakage in this device.
- Gas water heater – When your main purpose is reducing heating costs, going by gas water heater is the best idea. This heater is great for families where demands of hot water is high. It is ideal for large households. It is costly initially, but on the long run proves to be highly cost effective.
At Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating, we offer all these kinds of water heater installation Phoenix.
Professional guidance in choosing the most appropriate water heater
We know and understand that purchasing a water heater is an expensive investment. Therefore it is important that you buy the right thing, which will serve your purpose in the best manner. If you are not able to make up your mind regarding the kind of heater you intend to purchase, we will help you in it. Our expert professionals will help you in making the right choice of water heaters as per your family needs and other requirements. We will also guide you regarding the efficiency and size of the water heater.
Installation of water heaters
Whether it is tankless water heater installation Phoenix or gas water heater installation, we at Morehart Air Conditioning and Heating offer all kinds of water heater installation services in Phoenix and nearby areas. Our trained technicians are experts in installing water heaters from leading brands. We make sure that the technicians carry all necessary tools and equipments required for the installation process so that the job gets done smoothly within deadline. Post installation, our professionals carry out a complete system check to ensure that everything is running fine.
Call us at Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating at (602) 640-0444 today for water heater installation Phoenix.
Labor costs for installing a water heater vary greatly. The charges are in the range of $50 – $150 per hour. While some heaters take couple of hours for installation, some might need the whole day. Labor costs for tankless heaters are $150 – $500; for tank heaters are $500 – $1,500 and for solar heaters are $1,500 – $3,500.
There are clear signs that a hot water heater is going bad. These are as follows:
- There are varying water temperature problems
- Enough hot water is not being produced
- Water flow is reduced from the heater
- Discolored or smelly water might be ejected from the heater
- There might be disturbing sounds
The average cost of installing a 50 gallon water heater is approximately $1000. The price of installation is low for gas tank water heater – in the range of $400 – $500. However, if you are looking to install a tankless solar system water heater, you will need to shell out almost $10,000.
Hot water heaters have a life expectancy of almost 8 to 12 years. Each manufacturer has a suggested service life for the water heater. If the heater is serviced and maintained well, it will last for almost 10-12 years or even more. However, if the device needs regular repairing, it is recommended to replace the same.
Draining the hot water heater is very necessary to maintain the device and keep it functional for long. If the hardness of water falls in normal range, you can clean the heater once in a year. However, if your area has hard water to very hard water, you might considering draining the hot water heater twice or thrice in a year.