There is nothing wrong if you feel your air conditioning system requires maintenance. During the summer months, the air conditioning system of our houses runs spontaneously like our respiratory system. And like we can’t stay in peak health without an occasional checkup, your AC may also need to be evaluated to be in the utmost health.
If you are not sure about the appropriate time when your air conditioner needs servicing, you may reach out at (602) 640-0444, and a professional from Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating will help you for the same. Keeping your AC well maintained will ensure your comfort for the rest of the summer.
Here are a few signs your air conditioner may require a servicing:
- Restricted Airflow: This is the first sign that you can notice without much hassle. If your AC fails to produce an adequate level of cool air like it used to do before, it might need to be inspected. There can be several issues causing the cooling problem to your air conditioning systems, like clogged filters or blocked ductwork. Getting your air conditioning system serviced will help you uncover the real cause behind the restricted airflow and resolve it.
- Moisture: If there is excessive moisture around your AC unit, it may cause serious problems like leakage of refrigerant. If you see any leakage, drip, or water spots around your air conditioner, it is time to call for a technician. Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating can help you in taking care of your air conditioner by repairing leakages, if any, ensuring your air conditioner works at its fullest potential of cooling.
- Odd Smells: There should not be any smell produced by your air conditioner. But if it is doing so, you may need to get your AC serviced. Many reasons can cause your air conditioning system to smell foul. You should call (602) 640-0444,and ask for an AC expert immediately. You also need to be vigilant to avoid the danger of fire by maintaining your AC correctly.
- Strange Sound: The outer unit of the AC may produce some sound due to the fan, which is not audible from inside your house. But if your air conditioning system is making strange sounds like rattling, squeaking, grinding, or hissing, you need to get your AC inspected. Sometimes, any of these sounds don’t indicate any severe problem, but it is always better to get your AC checked by an expert. A Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating expert will help in eliminating any unnecessary sound produced by your AC.
- Higher Utility Bills: If your summer electricity bills have been soaring, your air conditioning system can be your prime suspect. If your AC is raising the utility bill while decreasing cooling, you might need help from a professional AC servicing expert to get your AC serviced. When your AC is at its peak health, your energy bills will be reasonable. Call Morehart Air Conditioning & Heating at (602) 640-0444 to find issues in your air conditioning system, and get those fixed. An AC servicing can save you money while making your AC run properly for future summers.